Views: 249 Author: Danmajet Publish Time: 2021-03-09 Origin: Site
Why industrial coding printer in different industries?
In today's society, QR code identification is a major black technology. It not only includes many of our current product identifications, but also has a wider and wider range, and the complexity of application has increased greatly, making identification an indispensable and important part in the production of various industries. Today, Danmajet will introduce the reasons for product identification and the choice of inkjet printer in different industries.
Reasons for product identification
1. Conducive to product identification. By marking special marks, brand names and trademark patterns on products, products can stand out in the competition and improve the popularity of brands.
2. Need for product tracking records. The batch number, shift or production date of the product are directly printed on the product, so that each product has good traceability, which greatly facilitates the quality management of the enterprise and the regional management of the product.
3. Prevent counterfeiting. Manufacturers can often prevent and suppress counterfeiting through the identification of products. The application of new technology enables those legitimate manufacturers to always focus on counterfeiters.
4. Increase the added value of products. Marking the trademark or the name of the manufacturer on the plastic pipe means a commitment. Consumers usually think that it is the product of an enterprise with perfect quality tracking and responsible for product quality.
5. Improve production efficiency and reduce production cost.
Choice of inkjet printer in different industries
1. Small character inkjet printer: it can be used in almost all industries and has a wide range of uses, accounting for 80% of the market. Unsuitable types: silicone rubber, Teflon, etc.
2. High resolution inkjet printer: also known as high-definition inkjet printer, also known as DOD inkjet printer. It is suitable for a few industries such as plastic pipes and cartons. High resolution inkjet printer is mainly used for bar code inkjet printing. Good high resolution can be brought to the database for variable bar code inkjet printing.
3. Hand held inkjet printer: it is applicable to large commodities such as plates and cartons and products without fixed production line. The main feature is that it is convenient to mark and print by hand. Disadvantages: the position of inkjet printing is not fixed and the beauty is poor.
4. Laser inkjet printer: applicable to almost all industries. For the wine industry, the temperature of the hot filling line is very high, and the ink inkjet printer is not suitable. Only the laser inkjet printer can be used for printing. However, when using laser inkjet printer for inkjet printing, the surface of the product will be damaged, so users should consider carefully when making choices.
5. Intelligent inkjet printer: suitable for inkjet printing on the surface of metal, plastic, wood, aluminum foil, carton and building materials. It is very convenient to operate.
6. Supervision code inkjet machine: Aiming at the use of various electronic supervision code equipment, it solves the problems of bar code duplication, bar code error, bar code can not be recognized, etc. in the printing of drug supervision code.
To sum up, the above words hope to help you know clearly about why choice of inkjet printer in different industries.