Views: 271 Author: Danmajet Publish Time: 2021-02-25 Origin: Site
Differences and advantages between industrial QR code printer and ordinary bar code printer.
As we all know, there are many printers on the market. What we often see is ordinary printers. Today, Xiaobian will introduce the differences between QR code printers and ordinary bar code printers and the advantages of QR code printers.
Difference between industrial QR code printer and ordinary bar code printer
1. The printing mode of QR code printer is mainly thermal. Carbon tape is used as the printing medium of the printer, or thermal paper is directly used. Therefore, the QR code printer can print continuously without supervision.
2. Industrial bar code printer is mainly used in the field of large industrial printing volume, and it is a strong and durable die-casting metal shell. Powerful real-time connection and excellent compatibility. Adapt to the needs of industrial field use and meet the requirements of industrial high-quality printing.
3. QR code printer is a small economic bar code printer with small volume, which is suitable for mobile office of small and medium-sized enterprises. Small size and beautiful appearance. The portable two-dimensional code bar code printer has the advantages of small volume, light weight and anti-interference function. It is characterized by using infrared or Bluetooth technology as the interface of print data communication.
4. The contents printed by the two-dimensional bar code printer are generally the brand identification, packaging identification, bar code identification, envelope label, serial number identification, clothing tag, etc.
Advantages of industrial two-dimensional bar code printer
1. Industrial quality, not limited by the printing volume, can be printed 24 hours; The printing speed is extremely fast, up to 10 inches (24 cm) per second. It can print continuous serial numbers, connect to the database and print in batches.
2. It is not limited by printing materials. It can print pet, coated paper, thermal paper self-adhesive labels, polyester, PVC and other synthetic materials and water-washed label fabrics, which are not limited by the working environment.
3. The text and graphics printed by heat transfer have anti scratch effect. The special carbon tape printing can also make the printing products waterproof, anti fouling, anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance and so on.
4. Label paper is generally hundreds of meters long, which can reach thousands to tens of thousands of small labels; The label printer adopts continuous printing mode, which is easier to save and organize. The length of a single label can reach more than 120 cm.
To sum up, we hope the above can help you with the differences and advantages of Danmajet industrial QR code printers.