Views: 299 Author: Danmajet Publish Time: 2021-02-27 Origin: Site
What are the functions of QR code identification and the introduction of digital inkjet coding technology?
In today's society with the development of the Internet, QR code is also popular. No matter we are eating or shopping, we only need to open the mobile QR code for payment. At present, logistics uses QR code for logistics tracking. So the question is, how are these two-dimensional code marks sprayed and printed, and what are their functions? As well as the introduction of variable two-dimensional code spraying process, the following small series will introduce the functions and process methods of two-dimensional code.
What are the functions of spraying QR code on the product.
1. Information acquisition (business card, map, WiFi password, information)
2. Website jump (jump to microblog, mobile website, website)
3. Advertisement push (the user scans the code and directly browses the video and audio advertisements pushed by the merchant)
4. Mobile e-commerce (user code scanning, mobile direct shopping and order)
5. Anti counterfeiting traceability (users can view the production place by scanning the code; At the same time, the final consumption place can be obtained in the background)
6. Preferential promotion (users scan code, download electronic coupons, draw)
7. Member management (users get e-member information and VIP services on their mobile phones)
8. Mobile payment (scan the commodity QR code and complete the payment through the mobile channel provided by the bank or third-party payment)
Introduction of variable QR code inkjet technology
1. Firstly, the relevant production enterprises formulate or select coding rules and generate a certain number of QR codes to form a complete database system.
2. Send the generated database system to the relevant enterprises responsible for production and packaging.
3. Packaging enterprises receive the database for sorting and docking, send it to marking equipment such as inkjet printer, laser inkjet printer or high-resolution inkjet printer, and assign codes to products to realize what we often call "one object and one code".
4. Establish multi-level packaging relationships, such as bag box box and two-dimensional code association system, combined with the packaging that has been sprayed with code and the packaging that has not been sprayed with code, which can be customized according to customer needs to improve product quality control.
5. When leaving the warehouse, the production place and sales target area of each batch of products shall be marked clearly. Combined with the dealer's logistics data, the fleeing situation can be analyzed to effectively maintain the healthy development of the market.
6. Consumers can query the authenticity of each product, product production date, place of origin, batch number and other relevant information, and can share it with one click.
7. Enterprises will have a big data analysis system after uploading data according to customers' code scanning, which can enable enterprises to have a deeper understanding of product market dynamics.
To sum up, the above articles Danmajet hope to help you with the function and process of QR code.